Are you worried because your system is not working correctly or having some issues? Factory resetting the device is the only way to solve this problem. Make sure that you have all your data backed up before factory resetting. Otherwise, this process will erase all your data.
Lenovo is a brand that produces quality laptops. Do not worry if you are a Lenovo laptop user and suddenly a virus attacked your device. This article will guide you to factory reset your laptop in different situations.
HOW TO RESET A LENOVO LAPTOP WITHOUT PASSWORD ON STARTUP:
factory resetting your laptop from a startup is the easiest, quickest process. Visit the advanced startup option after starting your computer. Here is a guide on how to do it:
- Keep pressing the shift button after turning on your device. Click on ‘restart’ on the sign-in screen to enter the advanced startup option.
- after that, tap on ‘troubleshoot.’
- then you have to click on ‘reset this pc.’
- now, select ‘remove my files’
- finally, you have to tap on ‘reset.’ you have to wait 30-60 minutes if it is a simple reset and around 2 to 3 hours if you select ‘remove files and clean the drive.’
Do not worry if your laptop starts a few times during the process. Follow the same steps to know How to Factory Reset Lenovo Laptop Windows 7 without a password.
RESET LENOVO LAPTOP/DESKTOP TO FACTORY SETTINGS USING ONEKEY RECOVERY:
Every problem has more than one solution. similarly, using one key recovery to factory reset a device is another solution to your problem. one key recovery is software available on Lenovo devices. If you do not know how to use it, here is a stepwise guide for you:
- Find the ‘Novo button’ on your device. It can be on the left, right, or top.
- Turn off your laptop and turn it on again. Press the Novo button. It will direct you to the Novo button menu.
- Now tap on the arrow down button and select the system recovery option.
- now you are in the system recover main interference and choose ‘system recovery.’ After selecting ‘ Restore from the initial backup,’ click on the ‘next’ button.’
- Finally, the only step left is to follow your screen’s instructions and wait till the system finishes the process.
REMOVE WINDOWS 10/8/7 PASSWORD TO FACTORY RESET LENOVO LAPTOP:
Although there are many ways to factory reset your device, Factory Reset Lenovo Laptop from Settings is the easiest and most used method. To use this method, you have to remove the password. so here is a guide on how to remove your password:
resetting a password:
- Create a password reset disk. To do this, start Windows Password Recovery on an accessible computer and select a USB Device to create a reset disk on your flash drive. Alternatively, click CD / DVD to create a password reset disc on a CD or DCD. Click on ‘ begin burning’ after connecting USB or inserting a CD or DVD.
- Turn on your device and continuously click on the BOOT Men key until you are redirected to the menu. Click enter after choosing password reset disk.
- To your surprise, windows password recovery begins automatically. after selecting a user account, click on reset password. Restart the computer and enter your new password.
Many want to know how to factory reset the Lenovo laptop. This article provides you with a complete guide. Select the method that is easy and appropriate for you.