History of First National Bank of Milaca
The First National Bank of Milaca is a family-owned community bank headquartered in Milaca, Minnesota, with $217 million in total assets. The Bank was founded in 1897 and today has four offices located in Milaca, Isle, Gilman, and Zimmerman focused on serving retail customers and business firms in the communities it serves. Milaca is located approximately 60 miles north of the Twin Cities in Mille Lacs County. Gilman is located in Benton County, approximately 15 miles west of Milaca. Isle is located on the east side of Lake Mille Lacs, also in Mille Lacs County. The Zimmerman office is located about 25 miles south of Milaca and approximately 35 miles north of Minneapolis in Sherburne County.
The Bank has a strong history and tradition of service in the communities where it is located. The Bank has a passion for these communities and has earned a loyal customer following in well-established locations.
First National Bank of Milaca’s business model is to offer a full range of personal and commercial banking services to its customers. The Bank is committed to continuing on the path of balanced growth and profitability.
- Online Banking
Life can be busy, banking from anywhere at any time will help you manage your accounts and your life. Available 24/7 for your convenience.
- Make Person to Person Transfers using Pay Someone
- Check Account Balances
- Transfer Money
- Receive Account Activity Email & Text Alerts
- View Account Statements with e-Statements
- Pay Bills, Make Donations, Send Gift Money using Bill Pay Plus
- View Recent Transactions
- Manage Your Spending Habits with My Spending
- Make Loan Payments
- View Check Images
- Send Us Secure Messages
- Sync Outside Account Balances
- Stop a Check Payment
- Export Account History
- Bill Pay Plus
Our Online Banking bill payment service allows you to take control of who, when, and how much to pay. You can easily set up one-time or reoccurring payments to just about anyone.
- Log into your online banking session
- Select the Bills & Payments tab
- Choose CLICK HERE to request Bill Pay
- On your primary checking account, select Edit under the I want to dropdown menu
- Click the Basic with Bill Pay button and Submit
- Approval may take up to 24 business hours
- Return to your Bills & Payments tab
- Set up your Payee information under the “Payee” button
- Use your Payee information to send a one-time payment or set up reoccurring payments using your online banking session or mobile banking app
Once you have access to Bill Pay, we have video instructions to walk you through the process as well as online chat and telephone customer service to answer all of your questions.
- Additional features include:
- Pay a Person – allows you to electronically send money to an individual’s account via email or direct deposit.
- Gift Pay – send a monetary gift or donation to an individual or charity.
- Bill Pay Alerts – let you set up text and/or email reminders about your bills
- Interactive Calendar – conveniently shows when payments will be made to help you budget appropriately.
- Bill Pay support is available by phone or online chat from 6:30 am to 1:00 am CST.